VT Software to Upgrade eVic Primo
This VT software is for upgrading your eVic Primo to the latest Firmware Version. Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.
What’s special in Version 4.05?
Preheat Function Available
The eVic Primo comes with the fashionable preheat function, which allows the device to start at a high output for a few seconds to warm up.
This is especially an essential when using an RDA, RTA, ceramic heads and so on.
Simply long press the fire button and “+” regulate button simultaneously to enter into the regulation interface. Then press the “+” button 2 times to enter into Preheat Setting Menu. Press “－” button first then press the fire button to switch between preheat power and duration. Press “+” or “-” buttons to regulate. Long press the fire button to confirm.
RTC (Real Time Clock) Display
RTC – Real Time Clock enables eVic Primo to present you time in two kinds of method. In general interface, it presents digital clock and analog clock . The screen will display analog clock in standby.
Custom Logo Enabled
You can upload custom logos onto your eVic Primo. The logo should be single color bmp. picture with limited 64*40 pixel.
How to achieve?
1. Download the new VT Software 4.05 for eVic Primo and upgrade your mod to firmware V4.05.
2. Upload the logo you prepared.
3. Press the fire button and “+” button simultaneously to enter into the menu regulation interface. Press the “+” button again to enter into the Custom Logo on/off menu.
4. Just press the fire button to confirm, then you’re ready to enjoy it.
The eVic Primo can be served as a power bank to charge other e-cigarettes or electronic devices.
How to achieve?
1. Download the new VT Software 4.05 for eVic Primo and upgrade your mod to firmware V4.05
2. Install the new reverse charging (RC) adapter on the 510 connector.
3. Press the fire button and “＋” button simultaneously and then press “＋” button 3 times to enter into the USB Charge menu. Choose on to activate reverse charge function.
4. Press the fire button 3 times and then press “＋” button to switch between different modes. Choose the USB charge mode, connect with your electronic devices via the USB cable to charge.