* 2600mAh high-safety, extra large capacity, and high-stability dedicated lithium battery
Attention:Never stack two batteries or use batteries that are not allowed for use in the eVic.
*To charging eVic, plug the dedicated USB charging cable into the charging port of the eVic. It takes approximately 7 hours to charge via a dedicated USB charging cable provided to you. Please allow the battery enough time to be fully charged.
*Please use the dedicated USB cable provided in the kit when eVic needs charging or connects with computer, or it may damage device and cause charging failure.
*Lithium-ion battery is an expendable item. Over time, their changing ability will gradually decrease. Always fully charge your battery to maximize its lifespan.
*Use a high-power USB port on your computer to charge the eVic. Low power USB port will not charge the eVic
* If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immedi
ately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
* Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise,
the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and shorten service life.
* Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way.
If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
* Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or
* Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
* Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
* Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
* In order to guarantee charging security, please don't take out lithium battery charging.
* Keep the batteries in a separate place and don't let them mix with metal objects.
* Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
* Store the eVic battery at room temperature. The eVic battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically.
Read charging instructions before using.
* Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse
the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
* Over-discharging：It should be noted that the cell would be an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case
the cell is not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions. In
order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7v and 3.9v.
WARNING: Our products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our products are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. Joyetech makes no claims that the electronic cigarette will cure a smoker's addiction to nicotine.