* When connected with USB charger, the button light will flash 5 times and continue to flash slowly while charging. The button light will
stay illuminated when the device is fully charged.
* When the remaining battery charge is 60% or above, the corresponding mode indicator light will stay on, and when it is lower
than 60%, the indicator light flashes continuously. The less the
battery charge remains, the faster the indicator light will flash. When
the battery power is within 30%-59%, the indicator light flashes
slowly; within 10%-29%, the indicator light flashes in normal speed; within 0%-9%, the indicator light flashes in high frequency, which is the fastest.
* Button light will flash 5 times when short circuit occurs.
* In the powered-on state, the button light will flash 40 times, and the device will shut down automatically. In the powered-off state, it will flash 40 times and cannot be turned on.
* If battery leakage gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention.
* Do not use or store the battery where it is exposed to extreme heat, such as on the dashboard of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the battery may overheat. This can also reduce battery performance.
* Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates its own heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
* Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
* Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to severe physical shock.
* Do not damage the battery housing in any way.
* Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
* In order to maximize charge capacity, please do not remove lithium battery while charging.
* Keep the batteries away from other metal objects.
* Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
* Store the eVic battery at room temperature. The eVic battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically. Read charging instructions before using.
* Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
* Over-discharging：It should be noted that the battery cell can lose charge capacity, causing loss of performance if stored for a long period of time without use. In order to prevent over.